SonicWall TZ350 Wireless Secure Upgrade Advanced Edition (2 Years) 02-SSC-1862
SonicWALL TZ350 Network Security Firewall US – Higher broadband demands high-speed protection.
These affordable SonicWALL firewalls let small businesses and home offices take full advantage of high-speed broadband, without compromising the highly effective protection needed to stop cyberattacks.
TZ350 SonicWALL offers affordable protection for small businesses that need enterprise-level protection.
- High-performance security engine.
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN.
- Streamlined GUI and advanced management.
- Content/URL filtering.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware.
- SonicWall Mobile Connect app.
- Wireless network security.
SonicWall TZ350 Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS)
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24×7 Support subscription
SonicWall TZ350 At a glance
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans, and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans, and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provide application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
SonicWall TZ350 Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive, and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses, and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
- 24×7 Support
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email, and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.